NORTH BORNEO CRUISES (SUNSET DINNER CRUISE)
TOUR CODE: ABK-NBC01
REGION: KOTA KINABALU
CRUISE DURATION: 17:30 - 19:30 Hrs (Approx. 2 Hours)
REGISTRATION TIME: 17:00 Hrs
DEPATURE TIME: 17:30 Hrs
MEETING POINT: Sutera Marina Jetty
* All timings are estimated and for reference purposes only. Actual timing will be provided prior to your departure.
- 2-hour cruise ride with served international buffet dinner and live entertainment on board
- Sightseeing of nearby islands or city night lights while floating through the water of South China Sea
Overview of Tour
For the lovers, dreamers, wanderers and friends looking for an electrifying start to a night out in the town. Sip on your complimentary first drink as you set sail for a dining experience unlike any other on the peaceful waters off the coast of Kota Kinabalu City. A different angle of this laid-back coastal town unveils itself in a whole new light as you glide pass stunning sea-front landmarks, the famous fish market and the bustling Waterfront strip.
- 5.00PM - Your tropical evening on the North Borneo Cruise begins at Sutera Marina Jetty. Get ready to become acquainted with the charms of Kota Kinabalu on a whole new level.
- 5.30PM - All aboard! Your evening unfolds along the sultry sun-tinged South China Sea, cruising pass the islands and water villages that dot Sabah’s west coast. You are free to wander around the vessel. Panoramic ocean views, warmth of the setting sun and gentle sea breeze grace the upper-deck while a live band serenades the ethnic themed air-conditioned restaurant below with acoustic favorites.
- 5:40PM - Dinner will be served. Time to sink your teeth into Sabah’s most sought after culinary experience. As the sun sets and the stars come out, Kota Kinabalu’s coastline now comes alive with dazzling city night lights. The North Borneo Cruise will glide across the Waterfront as you indulge in dessert or your next glass of wine.
- 7.30PM - Your rendezvous at sea comes to an end. You will disembark from the cruise at the Sutera Marina Jetty.
Meal: Served buffet
~ End of Tour ~
3 - 11 Years Old
0 - 2 Years Old
- Kindly note that all rates shown are subject to change without prior notice.
- Rate Per Person is based on Join-In Tour Basis (shared guide & vehicle).
- All rates displayed are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR).
- All rates are inclusive of 0% Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- Optional Return Hotel Transfers within KK City are available at MYR 30/pax.
- Additional Peak Season surcharges for the following Public Holidays & Eve of Public Holidays (All Market & Sessions):
- 1 Jan [Sun] (New Year's Day)
- 2 Jan [Mon] (New Year Holiday)
- 21 Jan [Sat] (Chinese New Year)
- 22 Jan [Sun] (Chinese New Year)
- 23 Jan [Mon] (Chinese New Year Holiday)
- 24 Jan [Tue] (Chinese New Year Holiday)
- 7 Apr [Fri] (Good Friday)
- 22 Apr [Sat] (Hari Raya Aidilfitri)
- 23 Apr [Sun] (Hari Raya Aidilfitri Holiday)
- 24 Apr [Mon] (Hari Raya Aidilfitri Holiday)
- 1 May [Mon] (Labour Day)
- 4 May [Thu] (Wesak Day)
- 30 May [Tue] (Harvest Festival)
- 31 May [Wed] (Harvest Festival Holiday)
- 5 Jun [Mon] (Agong's Birthday)
- 29 Jun [Thu] (Hari Raya Haji)
- 19 Jul [Wed] (Awal Muharram)
- 31 Aug [Thu] (Merdeka Day)
- 16 Sep [Sat] (Malaysia Day)
- 28 Sep [Thu] (Prophet Muhammad's Birthday)
- 7 Oct [Sat] (Sabah Governor's Birthday)
- 12 Nov [Sun] (Deepavali)
- 13 Nov [Mon] (Deepavali Holiday)
- 24 Dec [Sun] (Christmas Eve)
- 25 Dec [Mon] (Christmas Day)
- 31 Dec [Sun] (New Year's eve)
- 01 Jan 2024 [Mon] (New Year)
- Adult = Additional RM50
- Child = Additional RM30
- Child rate is applicable for Children aged between 3-11 years.
- Infant rate is applicable for Infants between 0-2 years old.
- No seats will be allocated for Infants.
01 International Served Buffet, Free Flow Coffee, Tea, & Drinking Water
2-hours cruise ride (Join-In Basis), 01 Dinner, Live Entertainment on board, and English-speaking crew.
Return Hotel Transfers (Optional), Alcohol (optional), Personal expenses, Personal Travel Insurance, and Any Items not mentioned.
- Easy & Relaxed
Terms & Conditions
Safety and Health Precautionary Measures
- We only allow a maximum of 85 passengers for every session. This is to avoid overcrowding and enhance safe distancing.
- Only Fully Vaccinated Individuals with Low Risk Digital Certificate are allowed onboard.
- Passengers are to observe 1-Meter Distancing Guidelines for Queue during Registration and Boarding. For group bookings, only one (1) representative from the group is allowed to approach the counter.
- All ages are allowed onboard.
- Seating Allocation:
- Tables and seats are allocated onboard the cruise. Table seating arrangement will follow the safe distancing guidelines set by the Ministry of Health.
- Same group / family to be allocated in same table.
- For couples who wish to have guaranteed private table by the window, surcharges of MYR150/table will apply.
- Restaurant Area:
- Sanitise Hands before Entering the Restaurant area
- Open Buffet Dinner - Self Service Concept
- Dispose Your Used Napkins at a Designated Area
- All Crew will be Wearing Mask and Gloves and Maintain a Certain Distance
- Passengers are to observe 1-Meter Distancing Guidelines from Other Guests in General Area.
- A thorough disinfecting of the cruise will be conducted before and after every cruise session.
- North Borneo Cruises is providing served buffet-style dinner. All food & beverages are prepared in compliance with the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) set by the Ministry of Health.
- Guests are to arrive at Sutera Marina Jetty at least 15 minutes prior to cruise departure.
- No outside food and beverages (including Tarap and Durian) are allowed onboard the North Borneo Cruises. There will be a corkage fee applicable for outside beverages.
- Consumption of drugs or contraband or conducting of any illegal activity onboard North Borneo Cruises is strictly prohibited. North Borneo Cruises shall hold no responsibility or liability for any guests who participates in such activities.
- All guests are required to behave in a respectful manner to the Cruise Captain and all members of the Crew and Cruise Attendants and other guests. Should any passenger display unruly or violent behavior to anyone onboard North Borneo Cruises, the Operator reserves the right to involve the authorities once cruise has reached mainland.
- In any situation regarding the safety of the vessel and its passengers, the Cruise Captain holds full authority to make the final decision.
- The Operator/Cruise Captain reserves the right to refuse any passenger to board if they are displaying unruly behavior under the influence of alcohol or drugs, without any refund.
- Any damages or loss to equipment onboard or the cruise due to negligence or unruly behavior must be replaced or repaired by the passenger responsible.
- North Borneo Cruises will not be liable for any injury received by passengers that are caused due to negligence or unruly or violent behavior onboard.
- Children (11 years and below) are to be supervised by an adult at all times. North Borneo Cruises crew and cruise attendants is not responsible or liable for them.
- Passengers with disabilities must be accompanied by a carer at all times. North Borneo Cruises crew and cruise attendants will take reasonable care in bringing them onboard, but is not responsible or liable for their movement while onboard.
- We will require your passport/MYKAD number for registration.
SEATANGO SUNSET CRUISE
Admire the stunning natural assets that gild the coastline - friendly sun-rays on textured sands, islands on glossy ocean beds just off the city’s shore...From MYR 119
KK CITY NIGHT DINNER CRUISE
Take sightseeing up a notch with coastal views from a breezy upper-deck and create treasured moments under a starlit sky as you glide pass Kota Kinabalu’s waterfront...From MYR 188
Customise your very own itinerary on SeaTango private charter - birthday parties, corporate outings, wedding photoshoots or even proposals. Featuring a sun deck, front deck, spacious main area, and equipped with a toilet and fresh shower, our catamaran has ample room to cater up to 24 pax of guests...Enquire Now