FUN BOAT SNORKELLING & ISLAND VISIT
TOUR CODE: ABK-SD01
REGION: KOTA KINABALU / TUNKU ABDUL RAHMAN PARK
DURATION: 7 Hours
PICK UP TIME: 08:00 - 08:15 Hrs
* All timings are estimated and for reference purposes only. Actual timing will be provided prior to your departure.
- Boat Snorkel around Tunku Abdul Rahman Coral Reef
- Island Visit
- Snorkeling Equipment Included
- Hotel Pick Up and Drop off
Overview of Tour
Feel the pull of oceanic magic, Snorkeling is the best way to Discover the beauty of the deep blue sea. Anyone can join in on the fun regardless of Age and Skill. Don’t know how to swim? Don’t even worry about it. Snorkelers are given Snorkeling-vests, so all you need to focus on is having a good time, the Snorkel-vest will take care of everything else while you float at ease on the surface of the ocean.
There are various snorkeling programs available to cater for the non-swimmer, beginner, intermediate and advanced snorkeler.
- Be greeted by the morning sun, your Pick-Up awaits at the Hotel Lobby.
- Upon arrival at the jetty, hop on our spacious catamaran for a 20 minute ride to the first snorkeling point at the TARP Islands. Gear up and get set for your snorkel session, accompanied by our experienced Dive Master.
- After testing out the waters, we move on to the second Snorkeling point, where more exotic marine life awaits. Spend a designated time snorkeling.
- After all the fun times in the water must have worked out an appetite. Time for lunch as you hop back onto the boat and get whisked to the nearby TARP island for lunch. After lunch, stretch out and relax… Its free and easy for the rest of the day.
- Around mid-afternoon, pack up, bid goodbye to the paradise and take the boat transfer back to mainland where your vehicle will drop you off back at the hotel.
~ End of Tour ~
Group of 2-3 Pax
Group of 4-9 Pax
Group of 10-19 Pax
Group of 20 Pax & Above
|Please Enquire||Please Enquire|
Accompanying a group of Adults
- Rate Per Person is based on Join-In Tour Basis (shared guide & vehicle).
- All rates displayed are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR).
- All rates displayed are inclusive of 0% Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- Child rate applies for children between 3 – 11 years old.
- Infant below 3 years old is FOC
Outskirt Hotel Pick-up & Drop-off Surcharges:
- Additional charges of MYR 30 per pax are chargeable for outskirt hotels pick-ups. OutSkirt Charges Applicable for Hotels Outside of Kota Kinabalu City Area & One Borneo Area.
1 Lunch & Coffee/Tea
Meals as Stated, Park Entry Fee, Return Land Transfer within KK City (Seat-In-Coach), Return Boat Transfer, Equipment Rental
Tipping (Optional), Alcoholic Drinks, Personal Travel Insurance and Any Items Not Mentioned.
- Bathing suit
- Quick Dry T-shirt
- Sun hat/Cap
- Sandals/Flip Flops
Things You Should Bring
- Sun block lotion
- Suitable outfit for snorkeling
- Extra change of clothing
- Personal toiletries
- Insect repellent
- Hat / Cap
Things You Should Know
- Boat journey to the Island may not be suitable for individuals who have any of the following conditions but not limited to: heart or lung conditions, recent surgery, back or spinal surgery, back problems/injury/fracture, arthritis, osteoporosis or other similar spinal/pelvic diseases. Pregnant women are also not recommended as the boat ride may be bumpy depending on the sea condition. If you are having similar issues as above, kindly consult your physician before you enrol in this activity.
- While the jellyfish season varies, it usually occurs during mid of the year or/and end of the year. Do be extra careful and inform our guides should you be stung. Rest assured that our guides are first aid trained.
- Jelly bugs are common in the waters but they are usually harmless and their stings will just cause some slight itch.
- There are no lockers on the island. Please take good care of your own belongings and do not bring valuables.
- Your belongings may get wet. You can bring along waterproof bags such as dry bags or plastic bags to keep your belongings nice and dry!
- Before going out for some fun in the sun, you may bring along some SPF50 sunscreen and an umbrella to protect your skin.
- For any Island tour, if you're interested in water sports (ie banana boat, seawalking, parasailing, etc), be sure to bring along a little bit of extra cash as these activities are not included in our tour package.