SCUBA DIVING ADVENTURE
TOUR CODE: ABK-SD02
REGION: KOTA KINABALU / TUNKU ABDUL RAHMAN PARK
DURATION: 7 Hours
* All timings are estimated and for reference purposes only. Actual timing will be provided prior to your departure.
- Boat Dives along TARP coral reef
- Island Visit
- Diving Equipment Included
About The Location
Sabah’s west-coast, lesser-known and under-appreciated, lies just a short-distance from the buzzing capital of Kota Kinabalu City. The diving here offers exciting support for Borneo’s claim as one of the world’s top dive destinations. The diving on the west coast focuses on Tunku Abdul Rahman Park (TARP), a series of 5 pristine protected islands with turquoise seas and thick jungle foliage; Pulau Manukan, Pulau Gaya, Pulau Sapi, Pulau Mamutik and Pulau Sulug.
- Suit up and cool down, your dive session will be accompanied by our experience dive guide. Surface intervals in between will grant.
- Commence your First boat dive session, accompanied by our experienced dive guide. You’ve got plenty of time to soak in the scenic splendors from our upper deck during surface intervals.
- The beauty & wonder of the ocean continues as you proceed to the next diving point. Spend a designated time diving.
- After your second dive, lunch-time awaits you at the nearby TARP island. Free & Easy for the rest of the day. Around mid-afternoon, pack up, bid goodbye to the paradise and take the boat transfer back to mainland.
~ End of Tour ~
Minimum 4 to go
- Rate Per Person is based on Join-In Tour Basis (shared guide & vehicle).
- All rates displayed are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR).
- All rates displayed are inclusive of 0% Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- Diving max 30pax (based on 2 boats, 15 pax per boat).
- 4 divers to 1 instructor.
- Tour is available for children 10 years old and above. Junior Diver (Child Diver) rate is based on Adult Diver's Package.
Meals as Stated, 02 Boat Dives, Park Entry Fee, Diving Permit Fee, Return Land Transfer within KK City (Seat-In-Coach), Return Boat Transfer, Diving Equipment Rental
Tipping (Optional), Alcoholic Drinks, Personal Travel Insurance and Any Items Not Mentioned.
- Bathing suit
- Quick Dry T-shirt
- Sun hat/Cap
- Sandals/Flip Flops
Things You Should Bring
- Log book and diver certification card (for certified Open Water diver)
- Sun block lotion
- Suitable outfit for snorkeling
- Extra change of clothing
- Personal toiletries
- Insect repellent
- Hat / Cap
Things You Should Know
- You are not allowed to dive 18 hours before your flight. Please schedule your flights accordingly.
- Boat journey to the Island may not be suitable for individuals who have any of the following conditions but not limited to: heart or lung conditions, recent surgery, back or spinal surgery, back problems/injury/fracture, arthritis, osteoporosis or other similar spinal/pelvic diseases. Pregnant women are also not recommended as the boat ride may be bumpy depending on the sea condition. If you are having similar issues as above, kindly consult your physician before you enrol in this activity.
- You will need to sign the PADI release & liability form before proceeding for your dives.
- Kindly follow the instructions of your Dive Instructor or Dive Master at all times.
- Alcohol consumption during your dive course or trip is NOT RECOMMENDED.
- Kindly inform in advance if you have any health concerns.
- Conservation of the Underwater World - Harming of coral or marine life is strictly not allowed.
- You are advised to purchase personnel injury & travel insurance prior to your trip.
- While the jellyfish season varies, it usually occurs during mid of the year or/and end of the year. Do be extra careful and inform our guides should you be stung. Rest assured that our guides are first aid trained.
- Jelly bugs are common in the waters but they are usually harmless and their stings will just cause some slight itch.
- There are no lockers on the island. Please take good care of your own belongings and do not bring valuables.
- Your belongings may get wet. You can bring along waterproof bags such as dry bags or plastic bags to keep your belongings nice and dry!
- Before going out for some fun in the sun, you may bring along some SPF50 sunscreen and an umbrella to protect your skin.
- For any Island tour, if you're interested in water sports (ie banana boat, seawalking, parasailing, etc), be sure to bring along a little bit of extra cash as these activities are not included in our tour package.