SEATANGO SUNSET CRUISE
TOUR CODE: ABK-S02
REGION: KOTA KINABALU / TUNKU ABDUL RAHMAN PARK
CRUISE DURATION: 17:00 - 19:00 Hrs (Approx. 2 Hours)
* All timings are estimated and for reference purposes only. Actual timing will be provided prior to your departure.
- Cruise past the enchanting Islands that dot the South China Sea
- Sea Gypsies Water Village
- Kota Kinabalu City's Waterfront Night View
- Outstanding Ocean vistas from our Sun Deck
- Light Refreshments of Fruits & Snacks, Cordial Juice, Drinking Water
Overview of Tour
We now cordially invited you to admire the stunning natural assets that gild the coastline--- friendly sun-rays on textured sands, islands on glossy ocean beds just off the city’s shore… travel therapy at its best.
- The evening will be a 2 hour casual relaxed affair of sunhats and sandals, but extravagant in the sights and lore that the island of Borneo harbor. As you glide across the water pass islands that shimmer in the distance, behold the city coastline at its finest, while enjoying the fresh breeze, light refreshments and free-flows of beverages.
- After a razzle dazzle evening at Sea, return to mainland
~ End of Tour ~
Minimum 3 to go
Accompanying a group of Adults
- Rate Per Person is based on Join-In Tour Basis (shared guide & vehicle).
- All rates displayed are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR).
- All rates displayed are inclusive of 0% Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- Max 40pax (based on 2 boats, 20 pax per boat)
- Child rate applies for children between 3 - 11 years old.
- Infant below 3 years old is FOC.
Light Refreshments, Cordial Juice, Drinking Water, Fruits & Snacks
NOTE: We like to shake things up from time to time. So be informed that we vary our snacks selection on a regular basis.
Meals as Stated, Return Boat Transfers, English Speaking Guide
Tipping (Optional), Personal Travel Insurance, Any Items Not Mentioned.
- Easy & Relaxed
Things You Should Bring
- Sun hat
- Sun block lotion
- Hat / Cap
Things You Should Know
- No Corkage Fee will be imposed for bringing your own drinks onboard.
- Boat journey to the Island may not be suitable for individuals who have any of the following conditions but not limited to: heart or lung conditions, recent surgery, back or spinal surgery, back problems/injury/fracture, arthritis, osteoporosis or other similar spinal/pelvic diseases. Pregnant women are also not recommended as the boat ride may be bumpy depending on the sea condition. If you are having similar issues as above, kindly consult your physician before you enrol in this activity.