NORTH BORNEO CRUISES (KK CITY NIGHT DINNER CRUISE)
TOUR CODE: ABK-NBC02
REGION: KOTA KINABALU
CRUISE DURATION: 19:30 - 21:30 Hrs (Approx. 2 Hours)
REGISTRATION TIME: 19:15 Hrs
DEPATURE TIME: 19:30 Hrs
MEETING POINT: Sutera Marina Jetty
* All timings are estimated and for reference purposes only. Actual timing will be provided prior to your departure.
- 2 hours onboard the luxurious North Borneo Cruises around the TARP Islands & Kota Kinabalu City Waterfront
- Set Dinner on high seas
- Beautiful Borneo Sunset from the Rooftop Sundeck
- View of the lively Kota Kinabalu Waterfront
- Live band Entertainment On Board
Overview of Tour
This 2-hour voyage is a soothing feast for the senses… of stunning city night lights seen from off the coast paired with a sumptuous set dinner, both gelling together wondrously with live entertainment on-board. Dinner, dance and dazzling views all rolled into one unforgettable evening!
Overview of Location
Kota Kinabalu delivers some of the best sunsets in the whole of South East Asia—even better when paired with a unique dining experience on the North Borneo Cruises. Take sightseeing up a notch with coastal views from a breezy upper-deck and create treasured moments under a starlit sky as you glide pass Kota Kinabalu’s waterfront.
- 7.30 - 7.45PM - Your special and unforgettable dinner out at sea begins at Sutera Marina Jetty. As the sun sets and the city lights up, step on board and get ready for a memorable evening on our North Borneo Cruises.
- 7.50PM – Bask in the glowing panoramic views as you sip on your welcome drink and start cruising along water villages and tropical island paradises. The wide expanse of the inky black heavens above and a gentle sea breeze greets you on the upper deck.
- 8:30PM - Dine and dance the night away under the starry skies, as you take in the sights and sounds of the city’s waterfront and shimmering skyline. Savor our fresh and mouthwatering set dinner while our talented live band provides the perfect soundtrack for your evening.
- The finale to a perfect evening occurs as you cruise by Kota Kinabalu waterfront to see the beautiful city lights, from an angle you have never witnessed before.
- 9:30PM You will disembark from the brightly lit cruise at the Sutera Marina Jetty, pumped with good vibes.
Meal: Set Dinner
~ End of Tour ~
3 - 11 Years Old
- Rate Per Person is based on Join-In Tour Basis (shared guide & vehicle).
- All rates displayed are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR).
- All rates displayed are inclusive of 0% Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- Tables and Seats are allocated onboard the cruises, sharing-table basis. Table seating arrangement is based on 2 person per table.
- Single traveller bookings are accepted.
- Additional Peak Season Charges are applicable during Daily Departure Sessions for Public Holidays & Eve of Public Holidays.
- Optional Return hotel transfers (KK City Hotel/Sutera Marina Jetty/KK City Hotel) are available at MYR 30/pax.
- Child rate is applicable for Children aged between 3-11 years.
- Complimentary for Infants between 0-2 years old.
- No seats will be allocated for Infants.
01 Set Dinner, Free Flow Coffee, Tea, & Drinking Water
2-hours cruise ride (Join-In Basis), 01 Dinner, Live Entertainment on board, and English-speaking crew.
Return Hotel Transfers (Optional), Alcohol (optional), Personal expenses, Personal Travel Insurance, and Any Items not mentioned.
- Easy & Relaxed
Terms & Conditions
Safety and Health Precautionary Measures
- We only allow a maximum of 50 passengers for every session. This is to avoid overcrowding and enhance safe distancing.
- You are required to fill up Health Declaration Form and declare your travel history in the last 14 days. Your temperature will also be taken before boarding the cruise.
- Your seat will be allocated according to safe distancing guidelines.
- Set dinner will only be served individually once you are onboard to avoid food contamination.
- A thorough disinfecting of the cruise will be conducted before and after every session.
- Guests are to arrive at Sutera Marina Jetty at least 15 minutes prior to cruise departure.
- No outside food and beverages (including Tarap and Durian) are allowed onboard the North Borneo Cruises. There will be a corkage fee applicable for outside beverages.
- Consumption of drugs or contraband or conducting of any illegal activity onboard North Borneo Cruises is strictly prohibited. North Borneo Cruises shall hold no responsibility or liability for any guests who participates in such activities.
- All guests are required to behave in a respectful manner to the Cruise Captain and all members of the Crew and Cruise Attendants and other guests. Should any passenger display unruly or violent behavior to anyone onboard North Borneo Cruises, the Operator reserves the right to involve the authorities once cruise has reached mainland.
- In any situation regarding the safety of the vessel and its passengers, the Cruise Captain holds full authority to make the final decision.
- The Operator/Cruise Captain reserves the right to refuse any passenger to board if they are displaying unruly behavior under the influence of alcohol or drugs, without any refund.
- Any damages or loss to equipment onboard or the cruise due to negligence or unruly behavior must be replaced or repaired by the passenger responsible.
- North Borneo Cruises will not be liable for any injury received by passengers that are caused due to negligence or unruly or violent behavior onboard.
- Children (11 years and below) are to be supervised by an adult at all times. North Borneo Cruises crew and cruise attendants is not responsible or liable for them.
- Passengers with disabilities must be accompanied by a carer at all times. North Borneo Cruises crew and cruise attendants will take reasonable care in bringing them onboard, but is not responsible or liable for their movement while onboard.
- We will require your passport/MYKAD number for registration.