NORTH BORNEO CRUISES (KK CITY NIGHT DINNER CRUISE)
TOUR CODE: ABK-NBC02
REGION: KOTA KINABALU
CRUISE DURATION: 19:45 - 21:45 Hrs (Approx. 2 Hours)
REGISTRATION TIME: 19:15 Hrs
DEPATURE TIME: 19:45 Hrs
MEETING POINT: Sutera Marina Jetty
* All timings are estimated and for reference purposes only. Actual timing will be provided prior to your departure.
- 2-hour cruise ride with served international buffet dinner and live entertainment on board
- Sightseeing of nearby islands or city night lights while floating through the water of South China Sea
Overview of Tour
This 2-hour voyage is a soothing feast for the senses… of stunning city night lights seen from off the coast paired with a sumptuous international buffet spread, both gelling together wondrously with live entertainment on-board. Dinner, dance and dazzling views all rolled into one unforgettable evening!
- 7.15PM - Your special and unforgettable dinner out at sea begins at Sutera Marina Jetty. As the sun sets and the city lights up, step on board and get ready for a memorable evening on our North Borneo Cruises.
- 7.45PM – Bask in the glowing panoramic views as you sip on your welcome drink and start cruising along water villages and tropical island paradises. The wide expanse of the inky black heavens above and a gentle sea breeze greets you on the upper deck.
- 8:30PM - Dine and dance the night away under the starry skies, as you take in the sights and sounds of the city’s waterfront and shimmering skyline. Savor our fresh and mouthwatering international buffet spread while our talented live band provides the perfect soundtrack for your evening.
- The finale to a perfect evening occurs as you cruise by Kota Kinabalu waterfront to see the beautiful city lights, from an angle you have never witnessed before.
- 9:45PM You will disembark from the brightly lit cruise at the Sutera Marina Jetty, pumped with good vibes.
Meal: Served Buffet
~ End of Tour ~
3 - 11 Years Old
0 - 2 Years Old
- Kindly note that all rates shown are subject to change without prior notice.
- Rate Per Person is based on Join-In Tour Basis (shared guide & vehicle).
- All rates displayed are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR).
- All rates are inclusive of 0% Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- Additional Peak Season surcharges for the following Public Holidays & Eve of Public Holidays (All Market & Sessions):
- 1 Jan [Sun] (New Year's Day)
- 2 Jan [Mon] (New Year Holiday)
- 21 Jan [Sat] (Chinese New Year)
- 22 Jan [Sun] (Chinese New Year)
- 23 Jan [Mon] (Chinese New Year Holiday)
- 24 Jan [Tue] (Chinese New Year Holiday)
- 7 Apr [Fri] (Good Friday)
- 22 Apr [Sat] (Hari Raya Aidilfitri)
- 23 Apr [Sun] (Hari Raya Aidilfitri Holiday)
- 24 Apr [Mon] (Hari Raya Aidilfitri Holiday)
- 1 May [Mon] (Labour Day)
- 4 May [Thu] (Wesak Day)
- 30 May [Tue] (Harvest Festival)
- 31 May [Wed] (Harvest Festival Holiday)
- 5 Jun [Mon] (Agong's Birthday)
- 29 Jun [Thu] (Hari Raya Haji)
- 19 Jul [Wed] (Awal Muharram)
- 31 Aug [Thu] (Merdeka Day)
- 16 Sep [Sat] (Malaysia Day)
- 28 Sep [Thu] (Prophet Muhammad's Birthday)
- 7 Oct [Sat] (Sabah Governor's Birthday)
- 12 Nov [Sun] (Deepavali)
- 13 Nov [Mon] (Deepavali Holiday)
- 24 Dec [Sun] (Christmas Eve)
- 25 Dec [Mon] (Christmas Day)
- 31 Dec [Sun] (New Year's eve)
- 01 Jan 2024 [Mon] (New Year)
- Adult = Additional RM50
- Child = Additional RM30
- Child rate is applicable for Children aged between 3-11 years.
- Infant rate is applicable for Infants between 0-2 years old.
- No seats will be allocated for Infants.
01 International Served Buffet, Free Flow Coffee, Tea, & Drinking Water
2-hours cruise ride (Join-In Basis), 01 Dinner, Live Entertainment on board, and English-speaking crew.
Alcohol (optional), Personal expenses, Personal Travel Insurance, and Any Items not mentioned.
- Easy & Relaxed
Terms & Conditions
Safety and Health Precautionary Measures
- We only allow a maximum of 85 passengers for every session. This is to avoid overcrowding and enhance safe distancing.
- Only Fully Vaccinated Individuals with Low Risk Digital Certificate are allowed onboard.
- Passengers are to observe 1-Meter Distancing Guidelines for Queue during Registration and Boarding. For group bookings, only one (1) representative from the group is allowed to approach the counter.
- All ages are allowed onboard.
- Seating Allocation:
- Tables and seats are allocated onboard the cruise. Table seating arrangement will follow the safe distancing guidelines set by the Ministry of Health.
- Same group / family to be allocated in same table.
- For couples who wish to have guaranteed private table by the window, surcharges of MYR150/table will apply.
- Restaurant Area:
- Sanitise Hands before Entering the Restaurant area
- Open Buffet Dinner - Self Service Concept
- Dispose Your Used Napkins at a Designated Area
- All Crew will be Wearing Mask and Gloves and Maintain a Certain Distance
- Passengers are to observe 1-Meter Distancing Guidelines from Other Guests in General Area.
- A thorough disinfecting of the cruise will be conducted before and after every cruise session.
- North Borneo Cruises is providing served buffet-style dinner. All food & beverages are prepared in compliance with the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) set by the Ministry of Health.
- Guests are to arrive at Sutera Marina Jetty at least 15 minutes prior to cruise departure.
- No outside food and beverages (including Tarap and Durian) are allowed onboard the North Borneo Cruises. There will be a corkage fee applicable for outside beverages.
- Consumption of drugs or contraband or conducting of any illegal activity onboard North Borneo Cruises is strictly prohibited. North Borneo Cruises shall hold no responsibility or liability for any guests who participates in such activities.
- All guests are required to behave in a respectful manner to the Cruise Captain and all members of the Crew and Cruise Attendants and other guests. Should any passenger display unruly or violent behavior to anyone onboard North Borneo Cruises, the Operator reserves the right to involve the authorities once cruise has reached mainland.
- In any situation regarding the safety of the vessel and its passengers, the Cruise Captain holds full authority to make the final decision.
- The Operator/Cruise Captain reserves the right to refuse any passenger to board if they are displaying unruly behavior under the influence of alcohol or drugs, without any refund.
- Any damages or loss to equipment onboard or the cruise due to negligence or unruly behavior must be replaced or repaired by the passenger responsible.
- North Borneo Cruises will not be liable for any injury received by passengers that are caused due to negligence or unruly or violent behavior onboard.
- Children (11 years and below) are to be supervised by an adult at all times. North Borneo Cruises crew and cruise attendants is not responsible or liable for them.
- Passengers with disabilities must be accompanied by a carer at all times. North Borneo Cruises crew and cruise attendants will take reasonable care in bringing them onboard, but is not responsible or liable for their movement while onboard.
- We will require your passport/MYKAD number for registration.