SCUBA DIVING ADVENTURE
TOUR CODE: ABK-SD02
REGION: TUNKU ABDUL RAHMAN PARK
DURATION: Full Day
- Boat Dives along TARP coral reef
- Island Visit
- Diving Equipment Included
- Hotel Pick up and Drop off
About The Location
Sabah’s west-coast, lesser-known and under-appreciated, lies just a short-distance from the buzzing capital of Kota Kinabalu City. The diving here offers exciting support for Borneo’s claim as one of the world’s top dive destinations. The diving on the west coast focuses on Tunku Abdul Rahman Park (TARP), a series of 5 pristine protected islands with turquoise seas and thick jungle foliage; Pulau Manukan, Pulau Gaya, Pulau Sapi, Pulau Mamutik and Pulau Sulug.
- Rise & Shine, a vehicle awaits you at the Hotel Lobby for your jetty transfer.
- Suit up and cool down, your dive session will be accompanied by our experience dive guide. Surface intervals in between will grant.
- Commence your First boat dive session, accompanied by our experienced dive guide. You’ve got plenty of time to soak in the scenic splendors from our upper deck during surface intervals.
- The beauty & wonder of the ocean continues as you proceed to the next diving point. Spend a designated time diving.
- After your second dive, lunch-time awaits you at the nearby TARP island. Free & Easy for the rest of the day. Around mid-afternoon, pack up, bid goodbye to the paradise and take the boat transfer back to mainland where your vehicle will drop you off back at the hotel.
~ End of Tour ~
Group of 2-9 Pax
Group of 10 Pax & Above
|Please Enquire for Group Prices|
- Rate Per Person is based on Join-In Tour Basis (shared guide & vehicle).
- All rates displayed are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR).
- All rates displayed are subject to 6% Goods & Service Tax (GST).
- Diving max 30pax (based on 2 boats, 15 pax per boat).
- 4 divers to 1 instructor.
The minimum required age for those who wish to scuba dive is 10 years old.
Outskirt Hotel Pick-up & Drop-off Surcharges:
Additional charges of MYR 30 per pax are chargeable for outskirt hotels pick-ups. Outskirt Hotels include Rasa Ria, Nexus, Sabandar, Mimpian Jadi, Langkah Syabas, Beringgis Resort, Kasih Sayang, etc.
Meals as Stated, 02 Boat Dives, Park Entry Fee, Diving Permit Fee, Return Land Transfer within KK City (Seat-In-Coach), Return Boat Transfer, Diving Equipment Rental
Tipping (Optional), Alcoholic Drinks, Personal Travel Insurance and Any Items Not Mentioned.
- Bathing suit
- Quick Dry T-shirt
- Sun hat/Cap
- Sandals/Flip Flops
The course will contain 5 KD session, 5 CW session and 4 open water dives.
Things You Should Bring
- Log book and diver certification card (for diver)
- Sun block lotion
- Suitable outfit for snorkeling
- Extra change of clothing
- Personal toiletries
- Insect repellent
- Hat / Cap
Things You Should Know
- Your safety is our top priority. Should the weather or sea conditions render it unsafe to proceed for this tour, Amazing Borneo Tours reserves the right to change or cancel tour. Tour will be refunded accordingly.
- While the jellyfish season varies, it usually occurs during mid of the year or/and end of the year. Do be extra careful and inform our guides should you be stung. Rest assured that our guides are first aid trained.
- Jelly bugs are common in the waters but they are usually harmless and their stings will just cause some slight itch.
- You are advised to bring along some cash for optional sea sports activities.
- There are no lockers on the island. Please take good care of your own belongings and do not bring valuables.