FUN BOAT SNORKELLING & ISLAND VISIT
TOUR CODE: ABK-SD01
REGION: TUNKU ABDUL RAHMAN PARK
DURATION: Half Day
- Boat Snorkel around Tunku Abdul Rahman Coral Reef
- Island Visit
- Snorkeling Equipment Included
- Hotel Pick Up and Drop off
Overview of Tour
Feel the pull of oceanic magic, Snorkeling is the best way to Discover the beauty of the deep blue sea. Anyone can join in on the fun regardless of Age and Skill. Don’t know how to swim? Don’t even worry about it. Snorkelers are given Snorkeling-vests, so all you need to focus on is having a good time, the Snorkel-vest will take care of everything else while you float at ease on the surface of the ocean.
There are various snorkeling programs available to cater for the non-swimmer, beginner, intermediate and advanced snorkeler.
- Be greeted by the morning sun, your Pick-Up awaits at the Hotel Lobby.
- Upon arrival at the jetty, hop on our spacious catamaran for a 20 minute ride to the first snorkeling point at the TARP Islands. Gear up and get set for your snorkel session, accompanied by our experienced Dive Master.
- After testing out the waters, we move on to the second Snorkeling point, where more exotic marine life awaits. Spend a designated time snorkeling.
- After all the fun times in the water must have worked out an appetite. Time for lunch as you hop back onto the boat and get whisked to the nearby TARP island for lunch. After lunch, stretch out and relax… Its free and easy for the rest of the day.
- Around mid-afternoon, pack up, bid goodbye to the paradise and take the boat transfer back to mainland where your vehicle will drop you off back at the hotel.
~ End of Tour ~
Group of 2-3 Pax
Group of 4-9 Pax
Group of 10-19 Pax
Group of 20 Pax & Above
|Please Enquire||Please Enquire|
Accompanying a group of Adults
>- Rate Per Person is based on Join-In Tour Basis (shared guide & vehicle).
- All rates displayed are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR).
- All rates displayed are subject to 6% Goods & Service Tax (GST).
- Snorkeling max 40pax (based on 2 boats, 20 pax per boat).
Outskirt Hotel Pick-up & Drop-off Surcharges:
Additional charges of MYR 30 per pax are chargeable for outskirt hotels pick-ups. Outskirt Hotels include Rasa Ria, Nexus, Sabandar, Mimpian Jadi, Langkah Syabas, Beringgis Resort, Kasih Sayang, etc.
1 Lunch & Coffee/Tea
Meals as Stated, Park Entry Fee, Return Land Transfer within KK City (Seat-In-Coach), Return Boat Transfer, Equipment Rental
Tipping (Optional), Alcoholic Drinks, Personal Travel Insurance and Any Items Not Mentioned.
- Bathing suit
- Quick Dry T-shirt
- Sun hat/Cap
- Sandals/Flip Flops
Things You Should Bring
- Sun block lotion
- Suitable outfit for snorkeling
- Extra change of clothing
- Personal toiletries
- Insect repellent
- Hat / Cap
Things You Should Know
- Your safety is our top priority. Should the weather or sea conditions render it unsafe to proceed for this tour, Amazing Borneo Tours reserves the right to change or cancel tour. Tour will be refunded accordingly.
- While the jellyfish season varies, it usually occurs during mid of the year or/and end of the year. Do be extra careful and inform our guides should you be stung. Rest assured that our guides are first aid trained.
- Jelly bugs are common in the waters but they are usually harmless and their stings will just cause some slight itch.
- You are advised to bring along some cash for optional sea sports activities.
- There are no lockers on the island. Please take good care of your own belongings and do not bring valuables.